Patient support services
Self development courses
A liberating online course helping you understand stress, build a positive approach to its challenges & learn techniques to support you through stressful times.
- Understand what stress is & how it affects you physically, mentally & emotionally
- Know the difference between positive & negative stress
- Recognise the different stages of stress & the behaviours associated with them
- Explore the effects of common stressors in the workplace, at home & socially
- Learn your triggers & how to change or overcome them
- Develop creative self care & coping techniques & gain mastery over your stress
If you suffer from self doubt, feel you are not good enough, find authority figures at work intimidating, worry about what other people think of you or are hurt by peoples judgement or criticism, this is the perfect course for you.
IT IS TIME TO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AGAIN
- Learn how easily confidence can be eroded in everyday life, at work and home
- Recognise the ways that negatively affect your personal confidence
- Discover the simple steps to creating a firm foundation of self belief
- Rebuild your self esteem & confidence
This course will transform fears & insecurities into self belief & confidence.
These easy access courses guide you through all the information, techniques and self reflections you need to make the life changes you are looking for. Each course is accompanied by a printable workbook containing a copy of all the information contained on the website as well as questions to help you reflect on what you have learned and guidance on techniques to help you create change. Alternatively you can complete the workbook as a word document or request a paper copy if you are unable to print your own. Video talks are included for every topic, providing additional insights and talking you through some of the techniques. At any time you can arrange an additional one-to-one session by contacting your course leader.
To discuss the courses and choose what is right for you or to book your course email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Course fee: £35 per course
All courses are non-transferrable