Holistic Health & Well-Being
At LifeCare Health we listen. We support and create positive change for those who are ready. We are empathetic. We are motivated by the desire to learn, excel and integrate new skills for your benefit. We acknowledge our intuition. We embody an unconditional positive regard, fidelity & beneficence towards all our patients and clients. We'lI enjoy being challenged and finding solutions to help you as an individual.
We will walk alongside you on your journey to health & well-being.
We are open for face to face treatments with the option of telephone consultations for some of our services. To keep us all safe we will need everyone attending the clinic to follow the procedures outlined below:
- Please stay outside the clinic or in your car until your appointment time.
- If you need to use the clinic's toilet facilities prior to your treatment, please return to outside of the clinic if your practitioner is not ready for you.
- Please sterilise your hands at the cleansing station before entering the building and avoid touching any unnecessary surfaces.
- A face covering will need to be worn (unless this is not possible) within the clinic but is not needed once you are in the treatment room.
- When in the clinic if you meet another person, please keep 2 metres distance where possible.
- If you have any symptoms of a cough or cold, please do not attend your appointment but contact your practitioner.
All practitioners will be using appriopriate PPE and sterilisation procedures.
Thank you in advance for helping to keep everyone safe.
Acupuncture & Chinese Massage
Natural Energy Therapy
Natural Energy Therapy for animals
Osteopathy, including Cranial Sacral Osteopathy
Creativity Craft Workshops
Physical Activity/Rehabilitation Classes
Online Support Courses including:
Being at Peace with Stress
Easy Steps to Rebuilding Confidence
(see below for online course information)
For qualification and Continued Professional Development courses,
Home Support Services
LifeCare Health also offers a range of Home Support Services available to everyone, making life a little easier.
Services range from help with cleaning at home or doing the shopping to providing professional assistance with personal care for those wanting to continue independent living.
Patient Support Services
Self care resources & Self development online workshops
- Convenient, easy access short courses you can work through at your own pace and receive the guidance and support you need, when you need it.
- FREE access to a relaxation audio recording with the option of purchasing a variety of additional visualisation audios to suit you.